Health Cloud® healthcare data warehouse is a database solution enabling healthcare companies to pool, reuse and store their personal health data over a long period of time for research purposes.
An offer to make full use of your health data in the public interest
Health Cloud® provides its customers with a healthcare data warehouse based on 5 layers of services:
- Regulatory support minimizing steps to take,
- A secure and compliant technical infrastructure,
- A set of tools and services to harness the potential of these data,
- An organizational environment to ensure compliance during research,
- The ability to link/match your data to the SNDS*** data.
*HDW: Healthcare Data Warehouse.
** CNIL: French data protection authority, member of the G29. The CNIL authorizes the creation of EDS and SNDS accesses.
** SNDS: warehouse of pseudonymized medico-administrative data covering the entire French population and containing all care presented for reimbursement.
EURIS Health CLoud® HDW*, The benefits
- Compliance support
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) implementation support
- Network of legal consultants who are experts in the procedures
- File follow-up
- Network of data science experts
- Catalog of data analysis tools and technologies
- Ongoing assistance from the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Study qualification
- Evaluation of means
- Monitoring of studies conducted in the HDW*
- Results’ compliance audit
As RMO*, Euris Health Cloud® supports you in the procedures for accessing SNDS data, their provision in your HDW and their autonomous and compliant use.
*RMO: French status allowing a company access to the SNDS data
Benefit from a team of experts in health IT project for more than 20 years.
Data security & global compliance : EU (HDS & ISO 27001), US (HIPAA), China (CSL & PHIMM).
Projects deployed around the world: Europe, Asia, America, Africa.
CONTINUITY OF SERVICE
High availability architecture, 99.9% SLA, 24/7 outsourcing.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVATE DATA
Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality, and Auditability of Health Data.
An infrastructure-as-a-Service providing cost-effective, flexible and functional solutions.