PROJECT MANAGER CHINA
We are looking for a dynamic Project Manager to assist our growth in China and Asia who will be in charge of supporting our clients in their success. Reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities are to:
- Organize and plan projects according to time and costs constraints
- Write and defend your technical and functional specifications
- Insure the project quality by coordinating all involved stakeholders
- Build trust and confidence with your customers
- Identify new business opportunities with your customers
- Support the commercial teams by giving technical and functional recommendations
- Be proactive and participate to the product development
You mainly work in Shanghai but could do small business trips to visit our clients.
- Master’s degree from an engineer or business school
- Strong listening and deductive skills
- Strong presentation skills, oral and written expression
- Fluent in English, speaking French and/or Chinese would be a plus.
A first experience in managing CRM software for the pharma industry would be a plus.