3rd edition of the Shanghai eHealth Workshop
Regulation, data hosting and eHealth solutions
A discussion on how to be compliant and innovative when deploying eHealth solutions in China and abroad
Thursday, March 21st, 2019
Telemedicine, IoT, blockchain… with more and more collected data in different countries, companies must evaluate their risk assessment concerning data protection, data transfer, and data security.
On March 21st, 2019, for our 3rd edition of the Shanghai eHealth Workshop, come listen and interact with our experts on the latest regulations, state-of-the-art technologies, market trends and recent case studies.
14:00 – 14:30 : Companies and topics presentation
14:30 – 15:30 : Panel discussion
15:30 – 16:00 : Questions / Answers – Networking
- David DAI – Partner and Head of Healthcare Group, MWE China Law Offices – 戴俊达，合伙人，医疗健康领域法律专家, 元达律师事务所
- Carol SUN – Partner and Head of Data Compliance Group, MWE China Law Offices孙博，合伙人，数据合规负责人，元达律师事务所
- Pedro LUCAS – CEO, Euris, IT group dedicated to Connected Health: healthdata hosting and digital solutions- 佩德 罗，首席执行官，优瑞，健康云，共享健康的专业云服务
- Adam TANG – Vice President Operation and Businesses Development – Tencent Trusted Doctors – 唐泊尘, 副总裁, 运营与拓展, 企鹅杏仁
- Victoria LAMOUR – Business Development Senior Manager – AXA NEXT Lab Asia- 业务开发高级经理
- Dr. John ZIBERT – Chief Medical Officer – LEO Innovation Lab
Date : Thursday, March 21st, 2019, 14:00 – 16:00
Venue: MWE’s office, Room 2801, 28th Floor Jin Mao Building,
88 Century Boulevard, Shanghai Pudong New Area
Free event. Registration mandatory to attend the event. Places are limited.