EHEALTH & NETWORKING
Thursday 4th October 2018
Tour Carpe Diem, Paris – La Défense
Cloud services & secure health data system
We are pleased to invite you on Thursday, October 04th 2018, in La Défense (Paris), to our event dedicated to cloud and health data patient-centric strategy.
Our experts will present the evolution of the regulatory framework in France (HDS, ISO 27001, GDPR), cloud benefits in healthcare industry and technologies to ensure a secure management of personal data.
Date : Thursday 4th october 2018
8:30 am – 11:00 am
Venue : Tour Carpe Diem, 31 Place des Corolles, Paris – La Défense
Free event. Registration mandatory to attend the event.; Places are limited.
– Nathalie BESLAY, Health Specialist Lawyer – Beslay Law Firm
– Stéphan HADINGER, Amazon Web Services’ CTO (France)
– Pedro LUCAS, CEO – Euris
– Benjamin SARDA, Head of Marketing, Air Liquide Medical Systems
- Regulatory framework of health data hosting (HDS & GDPR), legal, organisational and technical challenges
- Identify measures to success his compliance
- Necessary solutions & infrastructure to ensure secure health data system
- Cloud computing certified technology for health stakeholders : feedback or case study