Euris among the speakers in the pharma Healthtech 2021 edition
Euris has been pleased to speak on this third edition of PHARMA HEALTHTECH, the unmissable annual meeting of Technologies and Pharma, on September 16, 2021.
Several leaders of the pharmaceutical industry discussed the concrete analysis of the impacts of technological progress on health uses and practices.
Euris shared its expertise in round table number 4: Doctor 2.0, pharmacist 3.0… patient 4.0: the new frontier of digital uses.
• Round Table 1: “HealthTech: nothing is impossible anymore!”
A look back at the extraordinary adventure of vaccines against SARS-Cov2. An achievement that is based primarily on the experience gained from platforms already developed against other infectious diseases. Besides the vaccine, the use of immunotherapy also opens up new possibilities. What lessons for the future ?
• Ipsos workshop: Presentation of the results of the Ipsos Digital Doctors Barometer
• Round Table 2: “RW Data: the market access revolution”
Properly exploited, data constitutes a formidable lever for accelerating access to the market, generalizing stratified medicine and winning new historic victories against long incurable pathologies.
• Quantmetry workshop: Data Science & IA practical case
• Keynote: “How to anchor digital practice at the heart of care? From geek to doctor? ”
• Round Table 3: “Health data: use and treatment, new collaborations”
The crisis demonstrates the urgent need to come to an understanding between manufacturers to build global health solutions and control intellectual property. A battle to be fought with… or against the GAFA?
• Keynote: “Barometer of digital transformation in health: Part 2021”
• Round Table 4: “Doctor 2.0, pharmacists 3.0… patient 4.0: the new frontier of digital uses”
Technological changes will sweep away the traditional organization of health. The health care delivery system needs to be reinvented to get the most out of it. Manufacturers must build new links with stakeholders.
• Round Table 5: “Public health: and tomorrow… better educate, better prevent, better respond…”
The post-crisis period will have to open up to new ambitions for public health. Technologies represent a fabulous hope for promoting a shared culture of risk prevention. How can manufacturers contribute to it ?
• Closing: “E-health and Presidency of Europe in 2022: Bringing French excellence”
The event was moderated by Jérôme Leleu, President of Interaction Healthcare and included the following speakers:
More informations on this link