French Healthcare Alliance’s 4th plenary meeting Friday, January 26 – Beijing
On Friday 26th January, the French Healthcare Alliance will hold its 4th plenary meeting at the French Embassy in Beijing (from 9.30 to 1.30) in presence of Mr. Jean-Maurice RIPERT, Ambassador of France to the People’s Republic of China.
Euris Group is an official sponsor of the French Healthcare Alliance. Pedro LUCAS (CEO – Euris) will participate as a speaker during the round table “Blockchain, AI, Big Data: from buzzwords to disruption in healthcare?”.
During this morning, participants will attend various interventions about current developments shaping the Chinese healthcare industry, such as artificial intelligence, BigData, Blockchain, drug pricing etc.
- 9.00-9.30: Registration
- 9.30-9.40: Welcome address by Mr. Jean-Maurice RIPERT, Ambassador of France to the People’s Republic of China
- 9.40-10.30: Short introduction about the French Healthcare Alliance + Update on our Agenda for 2018
- 10.30-11.00: Coffee break + networking
- 11.00-12.30: Presentations and Q&A on the following topics:
- “CFDA Registration of Imported Medical Devices- Recent regulatory changes”by GUO Ning General Manager, Cisema Beijing Consulting.
- “Towards Innovation, the New drug policy of China” by Eric BOUTEILLER, Honorary Chairman, Rdpac.
- “Blockchain, AI, Big Data: from buzzwords to disruption in healthcare?” Round table moderated by Benoit RAOULT, Founder, JUMO Group.
- 12.30-12.40: Debriefing and conclusion
- 12.40-13.30: Networking lunch
Friday January 26, 2018 from 9.30 (registration starts at 9.00)
French Embassy in Beijing
60, Tianzelu, Liangmaqiao, 3rd Embassy District
Chaoyang District, 100600 Beijing – China
Please consult this link for directions: https://cn.ambafrance.org/Adresse-et-horaires