Shanghai e-Health Workshop
A growing healthcare private sector in China: What impacts for eHealth data hosting & regulation,
and innovative digital services for patients
We are pleased to invite you in Shanghai, to a discussion on the growing privatization of the health sector in China and the impacts on data regulation and digital health services.
During an interactive moderated session, in English, our panel of experienced professionals will tackle the challenges of a fast changing healthcare ecosystem and share insights on real-world applications and challenges.
– Connected Health Services & Health Data Hosting: Overview of Regulations & Compliance
– Reaching the Optimal Health Data Compliance Level: Insights and Best Practices
– Case Study in China: Detecting pre-fragility of elderly people and helping them staying at home thanks to smart devices
– Moderated Discussion, Q&A
– Pedro LUCAS, CEO of Euris, IT group dedicated to Connected Health*: health data hosting & digital solutions
– Clémence LAGUETTE, Digital & New Businesses director, ENGIE China, one of the world leaders in energy
– Segolene DUFOUR-GENNESON, Chief of Staff, AXA North East Asia P&C, Moderator
Date : not scheduled yet
This is a free event, but places are limited. Registration is required to attend the event.